- 04-Jan-2013 to 02-Jan-2013
- - IT
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Part Time
• Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
• Location: Boca Raton, Florida
• Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance & Release Management
• Compensation: Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
About Vitacost: Vitacost.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:VITC) is a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, pet products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
We are seeking a team of energetic Software Quality Assurance Testers who are passionate about delivering the highest quality software experience to our internal and external customers. You will be working closely with QA analysts and developers in a primarily Microsoft Environment. You learn fast, and take complete ownership for your work. You live and breathe customer satisfaction (both internal and external). You are a collaborator and like fast-paced, transformational environments! This is a great entry-level position for a Computer Science student, or recent graduate!
• Establish and maintain knowledge of Web/ERP products and services.
• Help execute Web/ERP test plans and compile documented results.
• Evaluate and test software programs to verify they function according to user requirements.
• Work closely with internal customers to ensure their requests are addressed in a timely fashion.
• Help maintain project defect databases.
• Help maintain testing and defect metrics for your team.
• Help ensure customer complaints and help tickets are addressed.
• Help setup and maintain testing hardware/software environments.
• Commit to working part-time 35 hours per week.
• Work schedule must be Mon-Fri, sometime between the hours of 08:00AM and 6:00PM.
• Comfortable with an initial pay rate of $10 per hour.
• Some level of software testing experience preferred.
• SQL experience extremely helpful.
• Experience with Windows operating systems. Macintosh a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• High level of energy.
• Excellent creative problem-solving ability.