- 03-Jan-2013 to 04-Mar-2013
- - Information Technology
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
• Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
• Location: Boca Raton, Florida
• Reports to: Director of Quality Assurance & Release Management
• Compensation: Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
About Vitacost: Vitacost.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:VITC) is a leading online retailer of health and wellness products, including dietary supplements such as vitamins, minerals, herbs as well as cosmetics, organic body and personal care products, pet products, sports nutrition and health foods. Vitacost.com, Inc. strives to offer its customers the broadest selection of healthy living products, while providing superior customer service and timely and accurate delivery.
We are seeking an experienced SQA professional, with a rock-solid understanding of software test automation and performance testing. You are a QA tool expert. You must be passionate about delivering the highest quality software experience to our internal and external customers. You will be working closely with developers and QA analysts in a primarily Microsoft Environment. You are comfortable working with offshore teams. You are a leader - not a follower. You take complete ownership for your work and that of your team. You live and breathe customer satisfaction (both internal and external). You are a collaborator and like fast-paced, transformational environments!
• Establish and maintain an expert knowledge of Web/ERP products and services.
• Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions for long-term use.
• Define test objectives, lead performance testing engagements, and provide actionable analysis to help resolve performance bottlenecks.
• Provide regular metrics depicting how test automation is saving money and reducing risk.
• Successfully implement end-to-end software test automation solutions.
• Deliver full test cycle automation from environment setup, data loading, through execution and data comparisons.
• Provide leadership on mobile device test automation strategies, with emphasis on iOS and Android platforms.
• Collect performance test requirements from business and technical teams.
• Provide leadership on all QA tool selection decisions.
• Instruct developers on best practices, so that test automation goals can be achieved.
• Collect, analyze, and report on performance data and charts.
• Provide technical training and support to other QA team members.
• Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies.
• Continuously monitor the industry to ensure we're always using the most efficient/cost-effective testing tools and techniques.
• Establish and maintain a robust strategy for test automation script maintenance.
• Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation.
• Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years software testing experience.
• Minimum 3 years test automation testing experience.
• Experienced with testing tools such as Selenium, QuickTest Pro, or other equivalent functional testing tools.
• Broad knowledge in performance testing methodology & tools, with an understanding of architecture and technology.
• Excellent understanding of SQL.
• High level of energy, capable of generating enthusiasm and motivating others.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills among technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience with developing test harnesses to possibly assist unit testing is helpful.
• Desire to work in a vigorous agile environment.
• Excellent creative problem-solving ability.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a high-energy environment and make informed real-time decisions based on business priorities.
• Coding experience in languages is strongly desired (VBScript, Java, C#, etc.).